PDA

View Full Version : WTB 17 Ackley Hornet reamer

BadgerBob
01-26-2012, 12:46 AM
Looking for a 17 Hornet reamer to buy if I can if not would like to rent or borrow. I dont really want to rent one from any of the rental places, Ive not had to much luck with what they send me.

Thanks
Bob

Hotshot
01-26-2012, 12:57 AM
Wait a couple months until that new Hornady hits the market and these reamers should be readily available for cheap.

BadgerBob
01-26-2012, 01:21 AM
The Hornidy looks like it has a thicker neck, so you would have to buy Hornidy brass, normal Hornet brass will be to thin, thats why I decided to go with the standard 17 AH.

Bob

drewh
01-26-2012, 01:45 AM
I have one I would part with - it was made from the Dan C's reamer specs and is PTG removable pilot cut minimum spec for Winchester brass, and has cut one chamber. It's currently at my friend's house that cut my chamber, but easy enough to have him send it. Send me a PM if interested.
Drew

larryinIA
01-26-2012, 02:04 AM
I have one I would part with - it was made from the Dan C's reamer specs and is PTG removable pilot cut minimum spec for Winchester brass, and has cut one chamber. It's currently at my friend's house that cut my chamber, but easy enough to have him send it. Send me a PM if interested.
Drew

If I was ever gonna buy a 17AH reamer...that is the one I would want...I think that is the same as the one Bob Green uses? The magic reamer.

Larry

BadgerBob
01-26-2012, 03:38 AM
As long as its guaranteed to make a magic chamber that never misses Ill take it!!! PM sent Drew.

Thanks
Bob