PDA

View Full Version : Cooper Classic 17AH

jdunham
04-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Brand new in the box Cooper Classic in 17AH. I have not mounted a scope yet or shot the gun. It is NIB with owners manual, target and original box. I have another 17AH in the works and I am looking at another Cooper. $1130 shipped to your FFL. I will give someone here a crack at it before listing it. jdunham0795@yahoo.com if you would like pictures or any other info.

[B]SOLD!

smallcalibernut
04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm interested. email sent.

Thanks.

grousesetter
04-05-2007, 04:43 PM
After talking to you, I thought that you were going to keep it. I was looking forward to hearing how it shot.

Good luck with the next Cooper purchase.

GrouseSetter

jdunham
04-06-2007, 12:05 AM
I continued to go back and forth with it. I just bought a Jackson Hunter 22LR and have one or two other Cooper ideas so I actually listed the classic the other day. I may regret it if the Ruger doesn't perform when it's done, but I am thinking it will. The Ruger 77/22 is going to fill my needs better for what I want it for, even if it isn't as pretty or accurate as the Cooper. I am guessing I am going to have another Cooper 17AH eventually, unfortunately I don't have enough dough to cover all my desires at the moment. Have you found your Varminter 17AH yet?