PDA

View Full Version : .17 Mach IV Contender Barrel & Extras

Roof Monkey
04-24-2007, 02:44 AM
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thompson Center Custom Shop .17 Mach IV Contender barrel. Tapered profile, Matte Blue Finish, 24" length. Very good condition, has normal frame wear and a few light marks from being on a couple coon hunts, otherwise shot from a bench, round count right at 200.

Also have 98 twice fired cases (all brass fired in this barrel's chamber only), formed from Remingtion .221 cases and a TC composite carbine forend for the tapered profile.

Barrel only...Bottom Dollar = $200.00 plus shipping.
Barrel, Brass, and forend...Bottom Dollar = $235.00 shipped to your door.

Could really use the $$$ for another project, but it has been begging me to chop it down to a pistol barrel for something else to play with :eek:

Please email (noise_oms@yahoo.com) or PM with any questions or for pics. Thanks!
Owen

StevenD
04-24-2007, 12:41 PM
Thompson Center Custom Shop .17 Mach IV Contender barrel. Tapered profile, Matte Blue Finish, 24" length.

...TC composite carbine forend for the tapered profile.

Barrel only...Bottom Dollar = $200.00 plus shipping.
Barrel, Brass, and forend...Bottom Dollar = $235.00 shipped to your door.

Can you post a photo of the barrel with the fore-end?

Do you know the barrel diameter of the barrel at the fore-end screw?

Thanks.

dbastian1977
04-24-2007, 12:52 PM
I am looking for more brass. Whould you be willing to sell the brass separate? dukeb@realsalt.com

mjshell
04-24-2007, 01:37 PM
are the dies availible as part of a package deal and at what price?

Roof Monkey
04-24-2007, 07:18 PM
StevenD: PM me your email and I'll get a photo of the barrel w/forend sent to you (I'm a little technically challenged on posting photos:D ). I'll get a measurement for you as well once I get off work.

dbastian1977: I'll consider selling the brass seperate, but would like to let the buyer of the barrel have first stap at it since it's been fire formed to this chamber only...if there's no taker's on the barrel, I'll get back to you on price.

mjshell: I do have a standard FL set of Redding dies, which I wasn't really planning on selling, but if you twist my arm enough, I may let them go for $50ish.

Please feel free to ask any other questions or if you'd like to see pics. Thanks guys!

Owen