xpppcbr
03-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Hello have a rem 40xbr stock and a Canjar lp trigger
150$ shipped stock walnut
140$ shipped trigger ----sold to hemiallen

Thanks

hemiallen
03-10-2014, 12:39 AM
I haven't tried the Canjar LP but would like to.

Is she in good working shape If so I'll take her,

Sorry for asking, I didn't on an item from another website and got a rusty RCBS uniflow, seller said Tuff luck, you should have asked.

Is the 40x a wood stock or synthetic. I could use a good synthetic single shot stock as well. If it is a synthetic, like the green ones I see listed as factory, I'll take it too.

Thanks

Allen

redrock ranger
03-10-2014, 12:46 AM
Another shyster of the world. Amazing the lack of integrity some people have. Had a similar experience awhile back.

xpppcbr
03-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Pm sent

40xbr stock is walnut

hemiallen
03-10-2014, 01:10 AM
Thanks, I;ll stick with just the trigger.

Not to dilute the thread, it was a webforum that doesn't allow forum negative comments. I asked , politely 2x via PM and on the 4th day stated I knew he ready my replies, "what are you planning on doing about the rusty part you sent me" and he finally replied that my attitude stinks, go fly a kite, but I would have discussed a refund or return if I wasn't so snotty. Yea right, no reply for 3 days, waited for me to elevate the request to reply, then use it to make his case. He suggested I notify the admin, I figure if he pulled that he didn't give a rats patute the part was rusted so bad I couldn't read the micrometer adjustments. Some scotchbrite, Brownells cold blue and white paint made it useable.

Just glad it didn't happen on a big dollar item like a gun.

PM sent for payment you would like.

Thanks much

Allen

RJM
03-11-2014, 06:39 PM
I'll take the stock, but I'd like to see a picture before I send payment.

Regards,
Ron

mattsonrj@att.net

xpppcbr
03-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Stock sold thanks a bunch guys
Chris