PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Bob

zaq1111
04-18-2014, 01:23 AM
I am relatively new to this site. Just purchased a neck sizing die from BamBob. Bob is a true gentleman and is an asset to this site. I have been and purchased items from other sites with mixed results. This site and individuals like Bob make this site FIRST CLASS. Thanks,Ed

Hotshot
04-18-2014, 01:36 AM
Ed,
You will find that experience to be normal with this forum. Not saying these guys are normal, just that they are good people. Welcome to Saubier.
Mark

Big Joe
04-18-2014, 04:30 AM
Ed, RUN, RUN AWAY!! These guys are so good that they will turn you to the sub side very easily. When I got here I was pretty much a normal guy. Now I am all into the sub cals. But I readily admit I love it. It all started with a .14 walker case I got a the collection and poof, I was hooked they didn't even have to reel me in I did that myself. Now for the real deal, these guys are some of the best you will find anywhere, they share information without prejudice and always with the intent to help you in the right way. I have got tons of advice and learned a lot from these guys. I have learned to double lock my wallet too. They don't push you into anything but they wont hold you back... And Welcome to the board.