PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it about time for the new SCN.....?

Bayou City Boy
10-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Has anyone received their copy yet?

It just seems like it's time again, and I'm hoping I didn't miss my copy for some reason....

-BCB

pauls
10-18-2006, 10:24 PM
I was getting antsy, since others had theirs it seems for several weeks. But, low and behold, it arrived today. So hopefully yours is almost home.

GLWenzl
10-19-2006, 12:37 AM
It is a good one too!;)

Bayou City Boy
10-19-2006, 01:02 AM
..after you've looked at all the pictures?

How are things going in Nebraska? You need to come back to Houston this time of year....it was a nice pleasant 78 degrees with low humidity. A great day to get out and shoot a little bit.

Take care, buddy....

GLWenzl
10-19-2006, 01:25 AM
Heck my pages was stuck together??? :eek: Not sure what happened as it comes in a bag??? Maybe someone saw it before me and got excited??? :rolleyes:

You bet I'm ready!!! Sure enjoyed the opportunity to meet ya the last time I was there... (Nothing like rubbing shoulders with America’s finest!!!) :D My youngest sis is still there and I have a feeling we'll hook up again someday!!! :) Dang, you're killin me though... 78!!!! Wet and cold in NE today and I already had a bad cold!!

I'll send the mag out first class!!!! Let me know!!!

Bayou City Boy
10-19-2006, 01:40 AM
But thanks for the generous offer.

I'm sure mine will get here. Just getting anxious to see what's new....

You better come see that little sister soon. As I remember her, she probably has a whole bunch of these young Texans on her trail here in Houston. You may need to come back down here and restore order.

Hope you get over the cold soon.

Thanks again, Gary...

-BCB