PDA

View Full Version : Accuracy Innovations

Alycidon
10-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Some two months ago I spoke to Accurate Innovations (name above is wrong but cannot edit it) about a stock for this 20BR.

http://www.accurateinnovations.com/products.html

Now they are not replying to my e mails, fax's and phone messages. Looks like they may have dissapeared, Anybody any ideas?. Luckily I have not placed an order and am now looking at D&Bs Varmint/Benchrest in walnut laminate. At least Bill talks to me. Maybe they just cannot do the action inlet or are unable to export to the UK.

Thanks for your thoughts.

A

ray h
10-03-2007, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't expect much from AI stocks. Last Oct I ordered 3 for the Predators I had coming. I talked to Ben 3 times, some lady once and they never replied to any emails. Ben just flat didn't tell the truth. I hear he's no longer with them. I do have 2 of their stocks and they do make a very good stock. Good luck

Alycidon
10-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Ben was the guy that mailed me some months ago, he appeared to be an excellent guy. Sounds like Bill has sold another one then, I am to far away to have hassle.

A

Mntngoat
10-03-2007, 04:31 PM
I too had heard from my stock checkerer that Ben is no longer involved and major funding for AI is from a a Cadillac car salesman from Raton Rouge.
I don't make this stuff up!

Michael

Alycidon
10-04-2007, 12:28 PM
There's nothing wrong with that, we all have to start somewhere and new companies on the block tend to run the tightest ships and offer some really good value. I am just dissapointed that they never even bothered to reply, such is life I guess.

A