PDA

View Full Version : XP-100 Questions

McKay
10-27-2006, 02:27 AM
Hello I have a few questions for any of you that are familiar with the XP-100 trigger systems. I am looking to purchase an action and have the following question. I am seeing actions for sale with the trigger mounted about directly under the bolt handle, then I see some complete guns for sale with the trigger mounted well in front of the action under the chamber. If I were to buy one with the trigger under the bolt handle & wanted to build something with a more center grip making is so that I would need the trigger in front of the action is there parts redily avalable to make this conversion? If so do any of you have any links to where they could be found?
Thanks
Mac

Mntngoat
10-27-2006, 04:13 AM
Yes there is, I know of a silhouette shooter I used to shoot with that makes an awesone centergrip trigger if your looking for target type trigger. If you decide to go teh rear grip direction a rifle basix or Jewell will work.

Michael

vmthtr in Green Bay
10-27-2006, 08:01 PM
Michael,
Does he make the complete assembly? There are two that I know of and not sure if they are complete, turn your rear grip into a centergrip style trigger.

Mike

Mntngoat
10-27-2006, 10:16 PM
Mike yes they will, it's a new hanger, trigger and linkage. Mike Dewey is his name and you can get them from Ken Light or directly from him if you'ld like me to put you in touch with him.

Michael

WADE
10-27-2006, 11:30 PM
I have a factory center-grip type trigger if you are interested. I haven't thought about selling it before so I don't know what I would ask for it, but it's not doing me any good so it would be cheap. I also have a off-hand style fiberglass stock and a lightweight SS barrel chambered in 30x47 (with a couple hundred rounds of brass) if you would be interested. E-mail me for more info.

wades at mepotelco dot net