PDA

View Full Version : 20 Killer Bee update

Cajun Blake
10-27-2006, 08:36 AM
Recv'd 2 promising phone calls yesterday about my 20 KB. Ron Neely called to say my inletted and duplicated stock blank would be ready by early next week, as I should recv the finished blank within 10 days. I took an existing Cooper M38 Varminter stock and modified it to my liking. Stock now has a very nice shadow line cheek peice, more comfortable grip w/ palm swell (like a SAKO varminter), and the forend has been tweaked to ride the bags a little better.

Also recv'd a call from Greg Tannel confirming my name is next in line for his service work. I'll be sending Greg my Cooper M38 action, Hart 20 caliber barrel blank, and English walnut stock so he can work his magic. I'm guesstimating my KB will be finished in 4-5 weeks. Looks as though Christmas will be here several weeks early !

Pics will soon follow and everyone can help me open my new Cooper 20 Killer Bee.

CB <*)))>{

montdoug
10-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Congrats buddy, you'll love it. It might well be the most effecient round I shoot.
This must mean Michaels isn't too far behind.

Mntngoat
10-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Yep I spoke to Ron, yesterday too, and what a gentleman he is. He is sending the stock back to me for inspection prior to payment, Don't hear of that very often, while I didn't get a call from Mt Tannel, I'm sure I'm not too far behind Blake.

Michael