PDA

View Full Version : Best supplier of J4 jackets?

JonathanL
06-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi chaps, long time no post.

Anyone know the best place to buy J4 jackets and what they usually cost?

Cheers,

J.

harrens@adelphia.net
06-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Berger Bullets is the direct supplier. Lester Bruno usually has some also. Hold onto your wallet when you order.

george ulrich
06-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Berger Bullets is the direct supplier. Lester Bruno usually has some also. Hold onto your wallet when you order.

actually j4 bought berger bullets out a few years ago so you can go straight to j4 for now any way. george

harrens@adelphia.net
06-20-2008, 10:30 AM
My last jackets came from Berger.

Mntngoat
06-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Berger and J4 share the same building. Virtually one and the same.
Quite the operation if you get a chance to tour the place.

ML

george ulrich
06-27-2008, 02:09 AM
Berger and J4 share the same building. Virtually one and the same.
Quite the operation if you get a chance to tour the place.

ML

that is correct and they are both owned by spiveco. george

Randy Robinett
07-02-2008, 02:28 AM
that is correct and they are both owned by spiveco. george

George, and all - SPIVECO has not owned Berger Bullets for several years now - Caran Precision purchased all of SPIVECO's assets, including Berger Bullets and J4 Jackets . . . I'd guess about 31/2 years ago. Ever since the Caran "take-over", things have continually improved. It is possible that Walt Berger purchased some interest in the new entity - he sure gets a LOT more RESPECT - and when Eric Stecker (Mr. Berger's grandson) was brought back into the fold, things began to get better yet.

For the record, none of the Caran connections (LOGO, etc.) remain on the Begrer Bullets/J4Jacket paper-work - that connection "disappeared" from the letter head, invoices, etc., about one year ago. RG

457ciSBC
07-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Randy, now that .20 jackets will be available from Berger I sure wish we could twist your arm to get in the .20 caliber market.

Mike