PDA

View Full Version : 17 k hornet

bobczyk
04-03-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm a newbi and need help----Does anybody have any load info. on 17 k hornet? I have looked everywhere and come up with nothing---I understand the 17 ackley is comparable and it's loading info. could be used but I hate too do that without some conformation. Help anybody?

Larry in VA
04-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Have no fear your friends gave you sound advice. There is not enough difference between the two case configurations to even mention as far as load data goes. Take the 17AH load data and run with it, but as always start low and work your way up slowly. These small calibers reach critical much quicker than there larger brethren. :eek:
Larry

microgun
04-13-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm a newbi and need help----Does anybody have any load info. on 17 k hornet? I have looked everywhere and come up with nothing---I understand the 17 ackley is comparable and it's loading info. could be used but I hate too do that without some conformation. Help anybody?
I replied to others on this forum in the past that I have alot of data in an excel file format if you e-mail me at microgun@gmail.com i will be glad to share