PDA

View Full Version : "www.saubier.com" doesn't work....

GlennFromVA
09-26-2006, 06:02 PM
I get the old site and cannot do anything. To get to the new site I must enter:
http://www.saubier.com/forum/index.php
Glenn

jim saubier
09-26-2006, 07:10 PM
i've not had any problems. www.saubier.com is the homepage, and www.saubier.com/forum is the new forum (also old address for the old forum). If you are somehow pointing to the old IP address, that may be the cause of your problems, the site moved servers and has to be pointed to the domain name and NOT the IP address any longer. hope this helps.

jim

Cajun Blake
09-26-2006, 07:19 PM
glenn and jim,

www.saubier.com works fine for me as i can access the new website and forums with no problems.

perhaps glenn's cmptr has somehow blocked his access to saubier.com ????

just my perspective from SW Louisiana ;)

cb <*)))>{

-Yo-
09-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Glenn,

Works fine for me on three different browsers, IExplorer, Firefox, and Opera.

Try dumping the cache in your browser, closing the browser, then relaunching.

To dump the cache with IExplorer, go to "Tools" > Internet Options > "General" Tab > Temporary Internet files.

dondford
09-26-2006, 07:43 PM
I had to clear the cache on my browser; then it worked fine. If the old version is in the cache it actually loading the old cached version.

Don

GlennFromVA
09-26-2006, 08:22 PM
cleared the cache and it works!
Cool.
Glenn

jim saubier
09-27-2006, 01:58 PM
there was another gentleman having issues with it, clearing his cookies (cache) did the trick for him as well. let me know if you have any additional problems, i think we are doing pretty well with all of the changes that were made. This was more of a move than I had anticipated, we actually had to move to a new server (same service provider), as well as getting the new software up and running. i had feared that it may have been a painful move, but it went pretty well i think.