View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 08:18 AM

Default Hunter

RePete the weather was good, not too hot or humid and getting away for a weekend with he daughter was a treat and something I have missed for the last eight months. Glad she is back. She is 30 now and married so you had better enjoy having your daughter around before some bloke comes along and steals her away from you. It has been many years since I owned a dog of my own and it is great to have a hunting partner again.

Silver Fox we have had a lot of rain this year and just down south of us has experienced severe flooding with many farms and small villages cut off. Out west has seen a lot of rain with flooding and many roads cut. But this is Australia the land of drought and flooding rains.

Yes George I have been a bit quiet lately and I promise I will answer your email tonight.

Dave this is about the only site I post on now, have stopped posting on other sites because I just cannot stand the bad manners and fowl language. Here everyone is a true Sports Person and the men are Gentlemen and the women are Ladies.

Pete