View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 06:32 PM

I had a skeet gun stolen in the 1980's in Lakewood WA that showed up with the barrels cut to 10 inches in Brownsville Texas a couple years later.

Since that incident I know of exactly one person who has had stolen guns returned to them. On that a guy I knew had a 375 JDJ Contender stolen along with dozens of other guns. I ran the retail counter of the largest shooting and hunting shop in the region at the time and a guy came in looking for 375 JDJ ammo. The guy got his guns back.

Since 1992 I know of literally thousands of guns that have been stolen and have no knowledge of a single one being returned to the owner. Right now the local newspaper, if you can call it that, is all atwitter and the police have dropped everything to find the Honda that was stolen from a County Council member with his dad's ashes in it.

I don't know about anywhere else in the country, but in urban Washington State the powers that be seemingly (I would say demonstrably) want firearms in the hands of the people who more likely than not have no legitimate business having them.

It is a big mistake to concede good intentions to followers of the progressive movement and more than that it is a trap. I have seen nothing to suggest that their intentions are never what their stated goal is. In fact the opposite is true. They use criminals killing innocent human beings as pretext to advance their agenda.

"One of the mysteries of the ages is why the political left has, for centuries, lavished so much attention on the well-being of criminals and paid so little attention to their victims."

-Thomas Sowell

I put out for consideration that the political left identifies with criminals because their ultimate goal is to increase innocent human suffering, misery and death. If their goal were not that, why is it when I ask for an example of them having achieved critical mass, gaining and consolidating power and being in position to implement their agenda they cannot give me an example wherein it did not ultimately lead to massively increased innocent human suffering, misery and death, they are not able to cite even one single example?

Last edited by JDHasty; 09-26-2022 at 06:36 PM.