Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Project Guns

Old 12-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Board Sponsor

Provided it will chamber fine, there is no issue. The difference in pressure will be reduced due to the volume increase as the brass forms to the AI chamber. I would have to sit down and calculate the numbers to be precise, but it will be a good 8-10% pressure peak reduction.

Or you can always just ship them to me and I'll send back the fired brass, heck I'll even pay the shipping back and not charge you for the shooting
http://shop.reedsammo.com Online store
info@reedsammo.com
Old 12-05-2014, 01:48 PM

Default 5.56 ammo in 223 AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed1911 View Post
Provided it will chamber fine, there is no issue. The difference in pressure will be reduced due to the volume increase as the brass forms to the AI chamber. I would have to sit down and calculate the numbers to be precise, but it will be a good 8-10% pressure peak reduction.

Or you can always just ship them to me and I'll send back the fired brass, heck I'll even pay the shipping back and not charge you for the shooting
Mighty fine gesture But I have now fired numerous rounds in the 223 AI chamber and they work just fine and then are fire formed just right. Surprising that they are also very accurate also, this way But I remember reading many times, where P.O. himself said how accurate factory rounds fired in the AI's were. Thanks too all that gave info. Bill K