Supporting Member

Oh I do like strawberry blondes

Johno
Old 09-21-2014, 03:25 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

Those will cause you more grief mate!
I know, I married one of 'em once and dated
a good dozen others since. Hey, they were
born hot~~! Just take a look at the evidence!

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"
Old 09-21-2014, 03:52 AM
Supporting Member

I married one also George, had better luck than you by the sounds of things. She's a keeper, got me buggered how she puts up with me

Johno
Old 09-22-2014, 12:13 AM

sorry for your loss sir, happened to me about 9 months ago. It sucks.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:36 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

Johno:
Got rid of my first one way back in '71. One of those situations where the best thing I ever got out of that whole family was OUT of it~! Coincidence, it was 50yrs ago last Feb when we mar. Gosh I'm gettin old!

Not knowing any better, I sure thought it was good until the last few months though. I've learned many lessons over the years since about women of all shades though.
Still love those redheads, just a bad habit, ain't it mate?? haha!

Wish you well.

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"
Old 09-23-2014, 01:09 AM
Supporting Member

Hi johno. Viszals are incredible dogs. They are so loyal and will go to the mat for you. They are not big in stature but they make up for it in grit. I have hunted over them for the past 20 years and won't be without one. Those and Chessies. I can't tell you how sad I am for your loss my friend, but get one of those little fat bellied viszla puppies in your house and it will go a long ways towards healing your wounds. God Bless.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:35 AM
Supporting Member

Thanks again for all the support.

Well Lucy had her pups last night, 12 Her first litter, the owner is keeping a female, not sure about the fellow who provided the stud dog, but I believe I am next in line for a female. Turns out she had 9 males and only 3 females.

My biggest problem is this feeling of betrayal to Jess, its only been 3 weeks and I grieve every single day. I have had heaps of assurances that this is not wrong its just a feeling that overwhelms at times. I guess this is the problem when we let our dogs get so close. I really don't have a lot of time for people in general, present company excepted, I could spend hour after hour in Jess's company and never feel lonely or in need of human companionship. Maybe I am a little wierd or unbalanced, but it is what it is.

I will post some pics if all goes well I get my new mate

Johno
Old 09-23-2014, 04:10 PM

Johno, I am as ignorant as the next guy but, I will give you my take on the feelings of betrayal. I think feeling it is natural but, it is unfounded. It comes from your commitment to the memory of Jess, not from Jess herself. Small comfort but, that feeling will recede as time passes. Keep in mind that that in no way diminishes the importance of the role that Jess played in your life and the memories that you will cherish until it is your time to go. Is it a mistake to let these critters so completely into our hearts? I won't pretend to know the 'correct' answer to that question. I do, however intend to keep letting them in.

Side Note: Wish some of the animal rights activists would read a thread like this. They have no concept of what a true sportsman/sportswoman is made of.