Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 06-29-2020, 01:51 AM

Default Adam Bentley

What happened to Adam Bentley? He used to post a lot about shooting and his gunsmithing. He seems to have disappeared.

Danny

The 11th Commandment: Thou shallt not fold thy Pizza.

Products that I am looking for but can't seem to find no matter how hard I look:
Leopold Scopes, Forester reloading equipment and Victorianox knives.

I video recorded all of my Highpower Rifle matches. Pretty soon I am going to watch them all in reverse order so that I can watch those F Class guys GO HOME and leave us alone so that we can shoot Highpower Rifle.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:01 AM

He is still very much involved in the shooting sports world and building rifles. My cousin had him re-barrel a rifle for him just this past month and a buddy of mine has him building a custom rifle currently. Not sure why he doesn't post here much anymore.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:12 AM

That's good. How do you contact his shop?

Danny

The 11th Commandment: Thou shallt not fold thy Pizza.

Products that I am looking for but can't seem to find no matter how hard I look:
Leopold Scopes, Forester reloading equipment and Victorianox knives.

I video recorded all of my Highpower Rifle matches. Pretty soon I am going to watch them all in reverse order so that I can watch those F Class guys GO HOME and leave us alone so that we can shoot Highpower Rifle.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:18 AM

I think he is in the process of moving to a new shop. Not 100% but think I saw it on social media
Old 06-29-2020, 02:40 AM

I heard from a friend that he was pretty much getting away from repair work and was going to focus on building custom rifles. I believe he was wanting to have a shop where you could come in and shop for a new rifle.....one of his custom rifles. I say that but I don't think he has turned anyone away at the moment if you need a barrel replaced or wanted him to put a rifle together for you. Social Media is the best way to reach him(and a pretty quick response) but I just always email him. Last email that I have for him is ab_bently@hotmail.com

Also if you search The Dresden Gun Company he has a website and you can click on the "contact us" page. That is how I ended up with the email address above. Good luck. He put that 243 AI together for my cousin and I've never seen a bedding job look so good. He also bedded a rifle for my buddy which was just as nice. I hope he doesn't give up that kind of work.
Old 07-07-2020, 02:12 AM
Supporting Member

I spoke to him a few months back. He's doing well, and as stated, building custom rifles for quite a few PRS/NRL guys. Contact him via Dresden Gunworks, as also stated prev.

We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do great violence on our behalf. -- George Orwell
Old 07-07-2020, 12:33 PM

Had him spin up 6 creed barrel for me, he does really good work. He has a Facebook page search under dresden gun company.