Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 01:55 AM
Supporting Member

Send a message via Yahoo to larryinIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoeri View Post
given how many saubier members there are. only six participants in the postal shoot? help me understand this.
scott
There were more entries than this. Some of the guys didn't get their targets back in, in time. I think it was actually 8 guys that returned their targets.

Larry

American King James Version
Let his days be few; and let another take his office
Old 11-09-2012, 12:41 PM

Default Postal Shoot

Jim and Larry,
Thank you guys very much for putting on this shoot. I really enjoyed shooting in it. And thank you very much to those that supported it with prizes. I've got a nice buffalo steak just for the occasion of grilling it with those spices.

-Darrell

Last edited by fotohunt; 11-09-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Supporting Member

Default Thank You

A big thank you to Jim, Larry and to the members who donated prizes and participated in the postal shoot.

Thank you for this great site Jim! I've had the pleasure to correspond with many members during the past year who have assisted me in enjoying and learning even more about our great sport!!

Don
Old 11-15-2012, 12:10 AM

Thanks to all who put on this shoot. I was surprised when my bullets and loading block came today. I hope we do this again and I will practice much harder to shoot a better set of groups.:-)
Old 11-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Banned

Thank you Jim and Larry for taking the time to organize the postal shoot, doing the scoring and getting out the prizes that were generously donated to the cause.

I didn't have a great time shooting my targets and came close to not sending them in. But what the heck, scoring in the top 8 ain't that bad! Hopefully this year there will be more competitors and the wind dies down so that I can maintain the same position.

I have been off line for the past two months due to a move that took much too long. As a result I have not received my prizes which likely were sent UPS to my old address. I will contact Jim to see if they have been returned to him. If they were I will ask that he offer them to the highest bidder and keep the proceeds as my contribution to Saubier.com.
Closed Thread