Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 07-21-2014, 02:03 PM

Default lead

It isn't about lead, its about anything the anti's can do to screw with hunters, or riflemen. sgtg out
Old 07-21-2014, 02:13 PM

Default Lead bullet ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtg View Post
It isn't about lead, its about anything the anti's can do to screw with hunters, or riflemen. sgtg out
If I read it correctly, Sen Reid in NV is now trying to enlarge or stop hunting or hunters on public range (BLM mostly) so it is even being pushed further than we realize. All this is a effort not only to stop hunting, but ownership of firearms. If we can not hunt, then why own guns ? that is his anti gun thinking Another example of those that swore to defend and uphold the U.S. Constitution have no thought of doing so. Bill K
Old 07-22-2014, 05:47 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

I also feel all these Wilderness areas are designed to keep many of out as
we can't get in unless walking or horseback. That alone stops those of us that can't walk or fork a bronc.
It's also the reason my rancher friend up and sold out his lifetime ranch when they made his south fence the beginning of one. After that he couldn't even drive the 1/4 mil up the creek to his headgate.

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"
Old 07-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Supporting Member

They need to get each western states Federal land back under control of the State. I believe Nebr was the last to do this.....but then there wasn't huge gas,oil and coal reserves in Nebr. Utah is working to make this happen now and I wish them luck. All the lands from the mid west to the Ohio river had Federal land and the states petitioned to take control of and got it.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:28 PM

Bill K; Sen Reid is a real piece of work, you would have to be a real hypocrite to claim to be a Latter Day Saint and conduct yourself like he does, I'm sorry for him, pretty sad. sgtg out
PS. Sorry to this forum if my comments are out of line, I tend to call it like I see it, heck of a politician I'd be. sgtg out
Old 07-22-2014, 02:34 PM

Default Lead Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtg View Post
Bill K; Sen Reid is a real piece of work, you would have to be a real hypocrite to claim to be a Latter Day Saint and conduct yourself like he does, I'm sorry for him, pretty sad. sgtg out
PS. Sorry to this forum if my comments are out of line, I tend to call it like I see it, heck of a politician I'd be. sgtg out
He is just one "Piece of cake" in this day and age. US Humane Society is one that is really leading the charge, state by state, to stop lead bullets. Their reason is to stop hunting in all states. Instead of helping animals and shelters, most of their donated money goes into anti-hunt/gun programs. Their president has said, for years, that his and their agenda was to stop hunting. We have a battle on all fronts to stop these people and their mis-guided followers. Bill K
Old 07-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemiallen View Post
Mike
Our stockpile of bullets with lead will be restricted to target shooting.

I have an awful lot of projectiles to use up. lol

Allen

Its only a matter of time before lead bullets are banned for target shooting too.

ML
Old 07-22-2014, 03:20 PM

The ironic thing is that the 'anti-hunter' folks will NEVER be able to manage the wildlife population WITHOUT hunters! We are a necessary part of game management wether they can see it or not.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:37 PM

Default Lead bullet ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramos View Post
The ironic thing is that the 'anti-hunter' folks will NEVER be able to manage the wildlife population WITHOUT hunters! We are a necessary part of game management wether they can see it or not.
Their agenda has nothing to do with wildlife and it's well being. Most of those that support them, never go out into the wilderness or watch animals. It is all about anti-hunting and gun confiscation. Bill K
Old 07-22-2014, 04:27 PM

ALL of this is in accordance with with Agenda 21. One merely has to google it, read the actual documentation and see:
"Private ownership of land is NON-SUSTAINABLE. (caps are mine along with bracket comments) All private land must be CONVERTED to public ownership (ie: BLM).

So - if you are not allowed to hunt on "public land" and there is no such thing as "private land" - well, kinda solves that problem, doesn't it.

Don't worry to much about it though, your guns will probably have been confiscated before any of this happens.