Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 11-08-2019, 05:59 PM

Got a new knee a few years back Gary, when I was 66. Worked hard on phyzio. Been good to go ever since the operation. 1st week was a little bit rough, though. Bends about 135degrees now, getting a bit better as time goes on. Kneeling, no problem, was for a bit, though.
Was bending 125 degrees, 2 weeks after the operation. 'Course I'm just a youngster compared to some who have replacements. My right hip and right knee were "going" as well, but have smartened up & no pain & no further problems since I got my left knee replaced.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
GWWenzl, I have done both of my knees, but never at the same time. The last one was only a partial (inside) was a lot easier recovery than the total knee removal. I was home the next day after the surgery. Hope yours goes well.
I had both scoped at the same time and said I’m never going to do that again.... well here I am... not wanting to have two 4-6 week recoveries so I decided to tuff it out again knowing this will be even worse.

Daryl it’s good to here you are doing do well!!!

The surgeon uses a neat robotic tool for precision and less metal in my bones. He is going in intending to do the inner knee on both but will be set up and prepared to do both. Seem like the right outer knee is having more outer issues... a year ago when this started out my right knee was the good knee and I went in for left knee issues. Hope I’ll feel more like doing something after they get healed up.

Last time I sorts thousands of rounds of brass... I better find something yo occupy my time lol
Old 11-08-2019, 08:46 PM

Huh, soooo your not saying you would give both your knees to keep Bullberry from closing shop? Why make the rest of us suffer? lol

Fred, Jean. September, Troy all great folks to deal with, sad to read this news

-Chris-
Old 11-11-2019, 09:12 AM

This might or might not work for you, but it does for me and others I know.
Left knee Osteo arthritis, right knee severe Osteo arthritis(Needs replace).
Left hip Osteo a.
Beeen taking Green lipped Mussel pills and Turmeric pills....I’m amazed by how much more mobile my joints are and how the pain is virtually none existent now. Used to be in pain laying in bed unable to sleep, now sleep without discomfort. Amazing.
Give them a try, what have you got to lose?
Old 11-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Supporting Member

Thank Ken, it’s the first ive heard. I’ve tried do many things that haven’t worked that I’ve given up but I will try this out even after the knee replacement and RFA in my neck. I have both OA and RA pretty much everywhere, from my feet to where the neck meets the skull. Recently picked up a cold or something and as soon as the doctors office opens up, I’ll be running their number (pretty intense pain).

Back to Fred, I’m going to send out three firefirmed cases with the longer neck as his wife requested.