Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 01-12-2013, 03:12 PM

Default K Dies and reamers

looking for K Hornet full length or neck only die and a K chamber reamer also a Ruger 77/22H action,bolt and complete trigger unit and maybe a stock i have the barrel and might be interested in a compleat gun
I have an almost unused ( loaded only 20 cases ) set of Hornady Series 1Custom Grade New Dimension Dies (two dies and shell holder ) in 223Remington if anybody is interested .
I have put most of this on other posts as well

Wally
Old 01-13-2013, 02:17 AM

I have a KH chamber reamer you can borrow.

John
Old 01-13-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
I have a KH chamber reamer you can borrow.

John
Hi John.
Thanks for that but i am UK based and i dont know where you are.
If you are Stateside a lot of risk is involved in in posting it here and then back again especialy with the current anti gun climate over there any gun related item could get lost either accidently or on purpose and i would not like to be responsable for your expensive tool getting lost just to save myself a few pounds.
There is bound to be a smith or shooter over here either in gods country WALES or next door and i dont mind if i have to take it or post it to a local smith to get done i dont have the skill to use it myself on a good barrel.
Sombody on thus site will know of a smith that has one. On monday i will be phoneing around a few myself its not worth trying at weekend not one is open they must have too much money.

Wally
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM

That is unfortunate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally bennett View Post
Hi John.
Thanks for that but i am UK based and i dont know where you are.
If you are Stateside a lot of risk is involved in in posting it here and then back again especialy with the current anti gun climate over there any gun related item could get lost either accidently or on purpose and i would not like to be responsable for your expensive tool getting lost just to save myself a few pounds.
There is bound to be a smith or shooter over here either in gods country WALES or next door and i dont mind if i have to take it or post it to a local smith to get done i dont have the skill to use it myself on a good barrel.
Sombody on thus site will know of a smith that has one. On monday i will be phoneing around a few myself its not worth trying at weekend not one is open they must have too much money.

Wally