Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2022, 08:50 PM
Supporting Member

You're killing me Rick, lol.

My home made wedged tabletop on cheap table legs has worked ok, but I have about a 40 degree swing capability, which requires using my left arm to slide the front rest side to side as I scan on around 10x. As I age I am sure the day will come a very nice pivoting table will be required, more than desired....

Thanks for the walk down memory lane, that smiling image does show I forgot how much joy I had, and regret missing this year at my optional Skippy flight school class locations

Looks like I need a lift, your truck dwarfs Poppa Smurf although the height is perfect for my Montana.

Tick Tock is awhile away, but you sure are getting my juices flowing and gears turning

Here is to more groundhog hunts and posts this year before she heats up in your neck of the woods Rick.

Allen
Old 06-17-2022, 07:03 PM
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to SShooterZ
Thumbs up

Nice shooting Rick! And great photos too!
Old 06-24-2022, 08:22 PM

It looks like once again I will not make it to central Washington. Kids supposedly have Covid.

I promise that I will get photos of my shooting benches and stools soon though, including the stool that has a video pan head mount and will start a new thread and will include photos, materials list and detailed plans.

I may make it over, it depends on what I find once I get home from work this evening. If I do I will take a bunch of photos of the benches. I spoke with a friend about 10:00 this morning who is over there. He was getting a lot of shooting. I normally don't count on much good shooting after mud June, but this has been abnormally temperate yet.
Old 07-14-2022, 05:43 PM

Will be taking photos this weekend. With the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will get a thread started on the benches and stools with photos, parts list etc posted Monday .

I may have maxed out the number of photos I can store here. If anyone uses a remote hosting site and can give me some tips that would be appreciated.
Old 07-14-2022, 07:11 PM

I may have maxed out the number of photos I can store here. If anyone uses a remote hosting site and can give me some tips that would be appreciated.[/quote]

Can't you store them in your personal (PC) photo/picture site and then transfer them to forum posts, when needed ?
Old 07-14-2022, 07:15 PM

For those of you than still take you kids ( under 18yrs) to the range, teach them to use and safely handle firearms and have clothing with shooting related logos, etc. etc. be very glad you don't live in Commie California with the law this governor just passed ( read AB 2571) and pray that your state and some it's left libs don't try to pass the same. \Another very sad day for California and it's lawful citizens.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
For those of you than still take you kids ( under 18yrs) to the range, teach them to use and safely handle firearms and have clothing with shooting related logos, etc. etc. be very glad you don't live in Commie California with the law this governor just passed ( read AB 2571) and pray that your state and some it's left libs don't try to pass the same. \Another very sad day for California and it's lawful citizens.
Wow... How lame and so ill defined that anyone could be in violation.
First question I had if "Zombie" ammo was considered as marketing targeting minors?
Old 07-15-2022, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
Wow... How lame and so ill defined that anyone could be in violation.
First question I had if "Zombie" ammo was considered as marketing targeting minors?
That is one of the problems with this new law JD, it is so broad and worded in such a manner that it would seem like anyone that even advertised a product that the government could say is aimed at kids, would be in violation and subject to that $25.000 fine and jail time.
Just think how many of us and our kids grew up with parents and other family members that taught and took us hunting and how we enjoyed that first real gun we had, for christmas or a birthday, even if it was a Red Ryder BB gun, and most of us were given it, along with rules and teaching, when we were, like 8 or 9 years of age. Sad day for kids in this commie state, for sure, now unless this law can be repealled.
Old 07-15-2022, 02:36 PM

The real problem is good, honest, decent people conceding good intentions to followers of so called “progressive” political philosophy.
Old 07-15-2022, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDHasty View Post
The real problem is good, honest, decent people conceding good intentions to followers of so called “progressive” political philosophy.
It really amazes me how many libs and others support the states officials, like Newsom and keep them in office, which just keeps ruining the state for the honest and decent people that do live here. Seems like we are out numbered everywhere anymore and are losing the battle, rights and freedom that this state and the USA stood for.