Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 12-03-2016, 10:03 PM

Default New Amazingly Efficient Fireplace

Testing pic prowess.....

[/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-03-2016, 10:10 PM

Default New Wood Burner for Beetle-kill Pine of the West

Well....that was a total waste of time.....Out of focus and not oriented right...course it did print. So, that's something I have not been able to do before.....

This is the patented fireplace I have been working on for a year now. It past EPA Air Quality requirement s at almost half the current standard.

We are very close to being able to put it to market...I will post more later

Thanks

Bill
Old 12-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Supporting Member

I like it, it looks really nice.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:12 PM

Default New amazingly effiecient fireplace

If you save the photo to your pictures or documents, then open it up there is standard size, and pretty clear and focused. Good looking unit. What will the price range be ? Bill K
Old 12-04-2016, 12:15 AM

Is that your grand-daughter Bill?

I'm in the market for a super efficient wood stove to put in my newly insulated garage. You got anything for me?
Old 12-04-2016, 01:23 AM

My wife is in that pic, tho she is not pleased with it! She married a MUCH older man! I went for a Trophy Wife early in Life!

This unit has all the features I wanted and thought were necessary for a perfect wood burner! Our business (Wood Wise Enterprises,Inc) in NW Arkansas (home to Walmart, Tyson's and host of trucking firms), was the largest seller in North America for most wood stoves available in the 70's, 80's and 90's. When wife developed M.S. and then cancer, we abandoned NWA, and moved our family to Lander, Wyoming!

The conditions of the vast forests of beetle-kill Ponderosa and Lodgepole pine is pretty bad and the only part of the forest the the Forest Service or BLM will allow legal firewood cutting. The sap is over two Xs the content of normal trees and most all EPA approved stoves are overwhelmed by it causing smoky flue exhaust and air pollution. This unit was specifically designed to burn this fuel along with all other species.

If close to Lander next Friday the 9th, we are having an Open House to show off the performance of it. Won't be able to sell it until receipt of the Listing Number so have a little time yet. I'll post better pics once I get the hang of doing it....

....this has taken up most all my time for the last year...need to take the wife some place for a rest where she would like to go....she wants to go to Kodiak AK, so Spring that's planned.

Thanks for listening,

Bill
Old 12-04-2016, 02:31 AM

Default New Amazingly Efficient Fireplace

Thank you Bill for that information. By the way she and you will enjoy Kodiak and surround area/s. But be sure a have some very good rain gear. Bill K
Old 12-04-2016, 03:53 AM
Supporting Member

Wink

I went to our Fishing club Xmas dinner and just got home, but before I left I opened your post and the image was normal sized and clear, not oversized and fuzzy like I see now. Did you resize the image after I first saw it?

Looks like an interesting design, is the upper chamber a heat source with forced air, or possibly a reburn chamber?

My current stove is a 1985 LOPI stove ( I am on the outskirts of LODI- lol) and 2 years ago I had to replace the lower pipe in the home. Store said I need a permit, yada-yada on the phone, got there and he sold me the pipe like we never talked new $2000 California efficient stoves.

Good luck with the product, looks like furniture.

Allen
Old 12-04-2016, 03:42 PM

Well done, Bill - that bug kill is hot burning stuff!
Old 12-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Supporting Member

Hey Bill. Excuse me for taking over but I thought the picture might look better like this .