Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2018, 12:29 AM

The bullets came from Bullets.Com but were shipped from Springfield Mo.
If I recall correctly I haven't purchased anything from them that was shipped from the state of Wash. And, in at least one instance they informed me the credit card charge would be in another name.
On occasion they were a good source of hard to find items such as 221 brass, VV powder, and Fed match primers.
Sorry to see them go
Bob
Old 02-22-2018, 01:22 AM

I put my order in last night. Had to stock up on Bergers and Norma brass. Picked up a couple of die sets as well. I already spent this months shooting budget, but I feel like I should stock up some more......
Old 02-22-2018, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackdriver View Post
I put my order in last night. Had to stock up on Bergers and Norma brass. Picked up a couple of die sets as well. I already spent this months shooting budget, but I feel like I should stock up some more......
I forgot to look at die sets! Whew...nothing I need,- that’s a relief. I already spent plenty, and my shooting budget for this month was also gone long ago. I use a lot of AA1680 and AA2200 so I can never really have enough.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:08 AM

Want to thank NeilA. for pointing out the good deal on the
Redding T7 presses. That cost me another couple of hundred.
Bob
Old 02-22-2018, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Acker View Post
Want to thank NeilA. for pointing out the good deal on the
Redding T7 presses. That cost me another couple of hundred.
Bob
My pleasure Bob! Screaminweasel got the ball rolling. I’ve been looking at
The T-7 for a couple of years now, and was just reluctant to spend the $300+ on one. I like the idea of not having to switch and adjust dies so much when I load a small run or am developing loads.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:40 PM

Wow. Would be nice to be able to take advantage of this sale. I'd sure stock up on Bergers but there is that export issue....
Old 02-23-2018, 01:32 AM

I hope we get our stuff. Apparently, there is so much traffic on their site the inventory numbers are not keeping up with what they actually have - basically, items are sold out and are still showing as available on the site.

We’ll see.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilA. View Post
I hope we get our stuff. Apparently, there is so much traffic on their site the inventory numbers are not keeping up with what they actually have - basically, items are sold out and are still showing as available on the site.

We’ll see.

Yeah, well, ............you may not get your stuff.

I just finally got an email from bullets.com on my order.

I ordered 200 pieces of 6mm PPC Norma brass (along with a bunch of other items on my first order, which was 3 days ago) and apparently it is out of stock and they sent me an email to tell me so.

They are removing it from my order, so I'm assuming I'll get a confirmation of my other items shipping......hopefully not a bunch more emails saying "sorry, were out of stock".

Good luck, I'm bummed, but hopefully I get the other stuff I ordered.

Just made another order today for a few die sets too.........hopefully they are really instock.

Can't blame them really, I'm surprised there server didn't crash with all the crazy slashed pricing they have/had.

Here is an excerpt quoted from the email I received. Makes it sound like my other items were in stock.........guess I'll find out Monday.

"
Our limited supply of the discontinued Bl10399 6MM PCC Brass Cases has sold out and is no longer available for purchase. We have cancelled this item from your order and are in the process of updating the availability information shown on Bullets.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your instock items will ship within one business day. You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been shipped confirmed.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. You are a valued customer and it is our pleasure to serve you. "

Last edited by Screaminweasil; 02-24-2018 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-24-2018, 01:01 AM

I went to that site a time or two and found the website "awkward" and never went back. I kept getting assaulted by "pitchers" of bullets like I was some kind of Aboriginal "what" couldn't read.

The 11th Commandment: Thou shallt not fold thy Pizza.

Products that I am looking for but can't seem to find no matter how hard I look:
Leopold Scopes, Forester reloading equipment and Victorianox knives.

I video recorded all of my Highpower Rifle matches. Pretty soon I am going to watch them all in reverse order so that I can watch those F Class guys GO HOME and leave us alone so that we can shoot Highpower Rifle.
Old 02-24-2018, 02:09 PM

Oh well, no t-7 press for me, maybe someday.

Just shows ya, if there is a good enough price, a lot of us will buy. I bought lots of new camo clothes from Midway and Cabelas about a month ago on clearance. Midway had nice camo jackets at about $15, with free shipping ($25 order). Needless to say, we’re all camo’d up around here, with spares. I’ll try to remember to let everyone here know when I see something good, I have to do my part in helping to spend your money.