Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 12-17-2014, 05:36 PM

Default Canvas prints...

So, I should have got this done a long time ago, but am finally getting a website together to try and sell some of my wildlife prints - coyotes and mule deer especially.

Pretty last minute, I know, but any of the 12x18 gallery wrapped canvas prints you see here:

Coyotes on Canvas In Stock Prints

Anyway, any of the 12x18's, I can ship Priority Mail so if I get them to the post office tomorrow you'd have them in time for Christmas. They are all nice gallery wrapped canvas, ready to go on the wall, no further framing or anything needed.

Even if you have no interest at this time, if you get a chance, take a look and let me know what you think.

Oh, here are some of the 12x18's:

I'm getting tired of seeing my own "commercial messages", so I'm going to try and not keep hammering the forum with them going forward.

Thanks!

- DAA
Old 12-17-2014, 07:24 PM
Supporting Member

Good move Dave,

Your work is stunning, as always.

Phil.
Old 12-17-2014, 07:51 PM
Supporting Member

Great work Dave! I can think of a place you might consider if you want more black bear pictures...great fishing there too! (Twin Lakes near Bridgeport California, Mono lakes camp ground has direct access to the Toyabe Wildlife area). Bears and deer everywhere, and kokanee salmon runs up the creeks in the fall...

We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do great violence on our behalf. -- George Orwell
Old 12-17-2014, 08:08 PM

That's good to know PMI.

Camped near Mono lake for a few nights this summer, after running the Rubicon Trail. Visited Bodie, Mono Lake and Yosemite while in the area. But didn't even scratch the surface in my short visit.

- DAA
Old 12-17-2014, 08:23 PM
Supporting Member

Dave,

Yeah, beautiful area with lots of wildlife. The Camp grounds I referred to I actually misnamed. Its Mono Village and sits on the Upper Twin.

http://www.monovillage.com/

If you were at Mono Lake, just keep heading north about 45mins to an hour...used to go trout fishing there every year before life got too busy. The road (literally) ends at Mono Village. Everything past that is pure wilderness.

Kokanee running up Blacksmith Creek

Deer freeloading some carrots from the youngin's

From my kayak one morning...

We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do great violence on our behalf. -- George Orwell

Last edited by MarinePMI; 12-17-2014 at 08:35 PM.