Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 05-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Supporting Member

Holy Moly.....!!

The delete and edit buttons allow for plausible deniability and revisionist history that would cause Mr. Obama to both blush and swell with pride at the same time.

I'm wondering if I were to call a random bullet maker two days in a row that they'd confirm for me that George Bush did it...

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 05-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to SShooterZ
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOU View Post
Also, back to the original topic...it is ALL about the money...if you have it, CZUB will do it if possible...IF it is a legitimized cartridge. Otherwise it is only through CZ-USA's custom house...I.E. basically gunsmithing.
I don't about any of the other hub-bub going on here but this comment is really where people should look for answers. It it makes financial sense and they have a market to sell it, just about any company whether they sell soap dishes or screwdrivers will take interest in making it happen.

Very informative thread for me TOU, thanks for the insight.

I was amazed that Whittakers was able to bring the 452s back in .22LR but you can tell from the sales of their 455s that there was still a longing for the accuracy of the 452 over the switch barrel ability of the 455. We're lucky to have an operation like them to help push the manufacturers to make it happen. I've spent a lot of dough with them over the years and they've always been great to deal with. They will continue to get business from me.

I also think companies like Cooper that sell themselves on being a "custom rifle maker" vs. CZ who is more of a production maker gives them the ability to offer more wildcats and custom requests. That's probably why we see them offer the .20VT and not CZ. Just my opinion though.