Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 07-22-2017, 11:49 AM

So one day on down the road I can hope for a 6.5 Creedmoor steel slamming shirt eh.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:55 PM

Default Tee shirt caliber requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Mayer View Post
Thanks for the link. We've since moved everything over to: http://www.smallcaliberstore.com

Eric

Just wanted to let you know I would be interested in a 221 Fireball and a 20 VarTarg tee-shirt if you ever decide to produce those two calibers. I tried leaving a message on the website but it would not let me.

Regards,

Ryan
Old 08-01-2017, 01:50 AM

Eric,
Received my 6 PPC shirt with a pocket today. Good quality, good service, I am pleased.
Regards,

Joe McNeill
SW Arkansas
Old 08-01-2017, 03:58 PM

Default killer bee t-shirt

while wearing my new 20 killer bee t-shirt yesterday, I was stopped by a guy wanting to know where he could get one. very cool shirt. I'm going to order more.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald D. View Post
So one day on down the road I can hope for a 6.5 Creedmoor steel slamming shirt eh.
Both of the Creedmoors are on our list to do. It might be a while before we get to them, but they will definitely be on there! (6mm & 6.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrwildlife View Post
Just wanted to let you know I would be interested in a 221 Fireball and a 20 VarTarg tee-shirt if you ever decide to produce those two calibers. I tried leaving a message on the website but it would not let me.

Regards,

Ryan
Hi Ryan,

We have a 221 Fireball shirt on the site (http://www.smallcaliberstore.com) and the 20 VarTarg is being designed early September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe McNeill View Post
Eric,
Received my 6 PPC shirt with a pocket today. Good quality, good service, I am pleased.
Regards,

Joe McNeill
SW Arkansas
Great to hear! I ordered an extra pocket shirt and will be testing to see if I can print on the pocket without any issues. If I can get it to work smoothly, the option will be added to the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckshooter View Post
while wearing my new 20 killer bee t-shirt yesterday, I was stopped by a guy wanting to know where he could get one. very cool shirt. I'm going to order more.
Awesome!

Eric
Old 08-01-2017, 09:43 PM

Eric, are these shirts going to be high quality, heavy cotton shirts a la Carhart quality?

An unnamed bullet company here had shirts made that were spec'd most likely by the bean-counter, as they're wimpy thin cotton shirts that I've seen sold to tourists in Mexico. Three washings and you can see through them.

Hoping for some good, high quality stuff that will last. Tell me good things...
Old 08-02-2017, 02:09 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick in Oregon View Post
Eric, are these shirts going to be high quality, heavy cotton shirts a la Carhart quality?

An unnamed bullet company here had shirts made that were spec'd most likely by the bean-counter, as they're wimpy thin cotton shirts that I've seen sold to tourists in Mexico. Three washings and you can see through them.

Hoping for some good, high quality stuff that will last. Tell me good things...
We use the Gildan 2000G, which is a 6.0 ounce, 100% preshrunk, cotton shirt. It's the best I can get from the t-shirt wholesalers we use. I think the Carhartt shirts are 6.75 ounce, so mine are pretty close.

If you have your Raptor Feeding Society artwork (highest quality you have), email it to me, with your size and I'll send you a sample! eric at varminter.com

Eric
Old 08-02-2017, 11:43 AM

Thanks for the reply Eric.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:23 PM

Default Small caliber Shirts

Quote:
We use the Gildan 2000G, which is a 6.0 ounce, 100% preshrunk, cotton shirt. It's the best I can get from the t-shirt wholesalers we use. I think the Carhartt shirts are 6.75 ounce, so mine are pretty close.

If you have your Raptor Feeding Society artwork (highest quality you have), email it to me, with your size and I'll send you a sample! eric at varminter.com

Eric
That is what I am looking for, same as Carhartt's quality. That is the only t-shirt I will purchase anymore. And with a pocket.
Just may have to try at least one of the 6.0 oz one's and see how close they do come. Thank you for that info on them Eric, in response to Rick's question. Bill K
Old 08-02-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
If you have your Raptor Feeding Society artwork (highest quality you have), email it to me, with your size and I'll send you a sample! eric at varminter.com Eric
That's what I was hoping to hear; thanks Eric! I'll forward the logo and order a shirt at the same time, as it sounds like you've got the quality angle well thought out.